Western Alaska Man Dies After Breathing Propane

Alaska State Troopers say a 31-year-old man has died after apparently intentionally breathing propane to get high.

Tools

by Associated Press

ANCHORAGE- Alaska State Troopers say a 31-year-old man has died after apparently intentionally breathing propane to get high.


A family member searching for Joshua Evan found his body Sunday on top of propane tanks at the tank farm in the village of Tuntutuliak.


A trooper classified the death as accidental. Troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters says there's no indication of foul play.


Tuntutuliak is in western Alaska, 40 miles from the Bering Sea coast, or 440 miles southwest of Anchorage.