Muldoon Fire

Tools

by Derek Smith

Four units were affected by the Muldoon and Creekside Ctr. fire that occurred between 6:30-7:00 Friday evening.

At approximately 6:30 this evening, Anchorage Fire Department and APD received a call from a neighbor who witness smoke coming out of their neighbors house. When authorities responded, the smoke had transformed into a structure fire, setting a third of the townhouse ablaze.

Fire fighters told Your Alaska Link, who was first on the scene, the cause of the fire was due to a hot kitchen stove left on that was unattended for at least an hour.

When Your Alaska Link arrived, the house was completely engulfed, but after 20 minutes, fire fighters had the burning house under control.

No one was injured.

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 1000 Characters Left

Coastal Television | AK News, Weather and Sports | and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.