Western Alaska Man Dies After Breathing Propane

Alaska State Troopers say a 31-year-old man has died after apparently intentionally breathing propane to get high.

Tools

by Associated Press

ANCHORAGE- Alaska State Troopers say a 31-year-old man has died after apparently intentionally breathing propane to get high.


A family member searching for Joshua Evan found his body Sunday on top of propane tanks at the tank farm in the village of Tuntutuliak.


A trooper classified the death as accidental. Troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters says there's no indication of foul play.


Tuntutuliak is in western Alaska, 40 miles from the Bering Sea coast, or 440 miles southwest of Anchorage.

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 1000 Characters Left

Coastal Television | AK News, Weather and Sports | and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.