1 Person Dies, 3 Others Hospitalized in CO Leak

One person has died and three others are hospitalized after an apparent carbon monoxide leak at a home near Wasilla.

Tools

by Associated Press

ANCHORAGE- One person has died and three others are hospitalized after an apparent carbon monoxide leak at a home near Wasilla.

One person was pronounced dead Thursday morning at a home in Meadow Lake.
Matanuska-Susitna Borough deputy emergency services director Clint Vardeman says one other person was flown to an Anchorage hospital, and two others are hospitalized in Wasilla.
The names or genders of those involved were not immediately released, but Vardeman says all the people involved were apparently adults.