ANCHORAGE (Your Alaska Link) - The Seward Highway heading south has always been a sketchy drive. But a project is currently underway to mitigate a specific problem rockfalls onto the road.
What will Seward Highway construction mean for your holiday weekend?
- By Ian Stewart, Your Alaska Link
- Study shows just how important therapy dogs are in children’s hospitals
- Heat G Tyler Herro (hand) to remain out for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Neil Patrick Harris feels excited to turn 50
- My age doesn't match my spirit, says Christie Brinkley
- Celine Dion 'won't give up' on touring
- I'm one scandal away from being cancelled, says SZA
- Former ‘That ’70s Show’ Actor Danny Masterson Convicted of Rape, Facing 30 Year Sentence
- Roundup: UCLA's Adem Bona among players to withdraw from draft
- This Is the Most Unique Job in Alaska
- USDA announces $400M in grants to Alaska, Puerto Rico, seven other states
- Crossfit Anchorage hosts 2023 Murph Challenge
- ‘American Idol’ Runner-Up Megan Danielle Addresses Rigging Accusations
- Seward woman found dead at Kodiak Island
- Palmer welcomes visitors for weekend rodeo, music show
- Around Alaska: Wildfire season sparks concerns
- All clear after alleged explosive was determined to be not real
- Around Alaska: Central woman dies in boating accident
- James Holzhauer on ‘Jeopardy! Masters’ Win, Plus Ken Jennings Discusses Backstage Dramas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.